You guys get blurry vision too right?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Today my eyes been particularly blurry. So annoying and of course I'm thinking oh my god, brain tumor?! It just never ends... I remember having to get glasses because I couldnt see well from far distances and the orthodontist suggested I get this special exam where they test to see if you have a tumor in your brain or whatever and I had been freaking out begging my mom not to go with that option, but she didn't listen to me and I did it anyway. While waiting for the results, I was freaking out, my anxiety was insane, my heart was going a million miles per second. It was super scary because I was thinking I had a brain tumor. Then the results came back and I just had astigmatism in my right eye. Not tumor. I was relieved but still, I feel nervous about it sometimes especially when my vision goes wonky.

How about you guys? Do you get blurred vision or floaters in your eyes that cause you to assume it's a brain tumor?

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't get blurry vision, but that could just be your eyes personally. I wouldn't worry to much about it. I less you get pain or it gets worse I wouldn't fret over it to much. Sometime our bodies do funny things when were experiencing stress, worry or panic. The more we talk about it the better and we all need a little bit of confirming sometimes especially when we are worried. My husband has had terrible fits now for the last yr and they actually found his EEG test was abnormal so that's been a huge worry. But unless your having headaches, passing out if having fits I would t worry. These crests are very good. Eye sight can also cause eyes to stream and give bury vision, so what you are worried about is pretty normal.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yep, it's my worst symptom. I can literally barely see, had my eyes tested and apparently they're fine, but I honestly can't see properly because of the anxiety, I feel like I'm in a dream

Coz everything is so cloudy

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes I get cloudy blurry vision all the time and I know my eyes are fine
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up