Your anxiety story and symptoms!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I figured this might be a good idea! I want to see what symptoms everyone else has had and maybe you will find someone who has had the same!

Mine:

Blurred vision

Trouble breathing

Knot in my throat

Racing heart 190 BPM

Heart flutters so so so any

Headaches

Claminess

Sweats

Pale skin

Trembling

Disoriented

Dazed

Lights in my eyes

Ears ringing

Ear fullness

Being scared all day

Fatigue

Empty minded

Nightmares

Chest tightness

Hand numbness

Mind you I'm only 26 and have been checked from head to toe and told this is all anxiety

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi I'm 23 & started citalopram 7 days ago. My main symptom is severe nausea & loss of appetite. Living off protein shakes so I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow & try to get some anti sickness pills.

Also aching all over, clammy, & still anxious X

• Posted

I was the same way with loss of appetite and lost 20 pounds in one week!!! What helped me was sprite and orange juice and lots of them!
    • Posted

hey sprite is not good for anxiety..orange juice is fine..try and get a healthy diet..stay away from sodas and coffees and junk food..eat fruits and lots of water..
    • Posted

When did you stop feeling sick? I've probably lost a stone I think as well over a few weeks. Were you eating anything at all? I can only drink at the moment & have had half an orange, a smoothie and a protein shake today. Literally can't cope!
    • Posted

I forced myself to eat and the next day I woke up completely better!! I prayed for it!!! It was hard to come this far!!! But I promise it will get better! Its your mind making you think you can't eat, the physical symptoms are real but it always starts with one thought!
    • Posted

yes really!!!!sodas and coffee has alot of caffeine in it and caffeine triggers anxiety..processed foods and junks are just plainly not healthy for you so keep a good diet and you feel good about yourself..try and get some sweat out too..it produces happy hormones
    • Posted

totally agree!one thought is all it takes to put months of efforts in the trash bin..
    • Posted

How long did you not eat properly for? Yes I definitely think it's psychological because I know if I could just eat I'd probably feel much better!
    • Posted

i use to be like you and had drastic weight lost which had resulted in intolerence to coldness even slight cold air and visible veins..what i did was cut my meals into smaller sizes..always curry healthy mix of nuts with you..so when you feel you can eat just pop it in your mouth..almonds are good source of proteins..its said to make your mind sharper too..so it may just make you think straight..pistachios are good for heart..and cashews are just plain heavenly..haha..drink warm milk and camomile tea to help you calm down..take hot showers to soothes body aches and pains..
    • Posted

Thanks for the advice, I'll try the nuts & see how that goes. I'm just about to try lemon & Ginger in hot water, meant to be good for nausea!
    • Posted

no worries..we help each other to be better..try and let me know how it went..should be good for you as ginger have herbal values..
    • Posted

Yes this website has helped so much, don't think i could actually get through it without support from everyone on here.

The ginger & lemon drink helped me stop feeling nautious! Apart from when i think about eating food. 

• Posted

well mine goes like this :

chest sore / tightness

shortness of breath ( very rarely nowadays )

pale skin (sometimes)

cold hands and feets

sometimes hot flashes

ringing ears

muscle aches and pain

tension in shoulders neck and back

pins and needles

low mood no mood

anxious around people

racing thought of impending doom or death

23 been checked out to by docs..healthy apparently..

lightheadedness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.