From the moment I woke up tiday, I have been experiencing the following

Off balance

Anxious jittery feeling

Palpatations

My legs are are rubbery and are jerking

My feet go numb

Blood pressure is up

Right hand goes pins and needles

I just seem to walk around, not sure want to do with myself. ( how many times can you look at yourseld in the mirror like that is going to help)

Need some encouragement.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hate those days. Perfect thing to do is drink a full thing of gatorade to rehydrate in case thats behind it. And get out of the house. id say even go in your yard and play with your child. If you live really close by to. Park even go there. Surround yourself with anything at all that will sidetrack your thinking, be a bit socialable and involves nature. Goal is for it to calm you a bit. If you live near water  and can get there sit and just breathe in the ocean smell and enjoy the view letting go of any body issues for  little while. That works for me so well. Sometimes i cant get to the water so end up in the yard or just talking with a neighbor. i dont know if you got the magnessium glycinate yet or not but this is a lovely time to take one, help the muscles out to relax.if you look in the mirror again, stop, smile and say i love you and we are going to get through this..Blow a kiss and walk away. You need you. You need to actually be your own best friend. Grab the family and go enjoy the day, you can bring all the symptoms with you and leave them in the oark or throw them in the ocean but this day is for you to enjoy and those symptoms will just have to deal with you enjoying the day anyway. I bet theyll calm down by default.
    • Posted

Oh Lisa, you are so kind. Unfortunately, I am by myself all day. My kids are grown. Hubby at work.(doesn't get it anyway). 

It is so hot here today that going out is not really an option. It just gives me more sweats........

I am hoping tomorrow after my husband gets off work to go uo north to our lake house. Maybe I can talk myself into going on my kayak. I have not started the magnessium yet. Just wanted to get over this ablation on Tuesday. I stopped the beta blocker yesterday for the procedure.Yhat has now increased my heart rate being off them. Maybe all of this is getting to me more than I think. Also the hospital is to call me with instructions we I am kinda housebound.

So I just sit here ( well kinda) just me and the dogs.........

• Posted

Good luck on the ablation. Dogs are great company. Maybe you can find a good tv show to watch for today. Try and keep your mind busy, easier sqid then done. In all fairness you had to stop meds so there would be a reaction to that.   Tuesday is  a big day for you. Again wishing you all the best and speedy recovery. Maybe this time next week you will feel a lot better overall right? Just got to get there. 
  • Posted

Hiya 😊Hope u are ok. Are all the symptoms u described from anxiety as I have the same?

Thanks 😊

• Posted

Hi  there, Well I am assuming it is anxiety.

What symptoms are you experiencing? and is yours anxiety ?

• Posted

hi lolasman i wake up everyday the same. pace up and down frightenf im gonna die any minute this has been going on for 8 months now severe health anxiety i have too with severe morning anxiety im going thru hell again at the moment
    • Posted

Hi there Elaine, why are we like this? It has been going for far to long. What symptoms do you have. ? I am also going on Tuesday to have a cardiac ablation done for tachycardia, so that you s getting to me. Freaked out
    • Posted

the ones ĺike you and loads more ive had all kinds of cancer symptons one after the other blood. pancreas. stomach and so on. rushing to the dr everyday wanting an answer and reassurance. smalkest pain i wił freak out pace up and down trying to put the symptńs together i would swear i had a fatal illness and i still do. going for a blood test tomorrow. freaking out more. causing more anxiety and it goes on and on. im agitated and restless too
    • Posted

How I feel for you because I know how you are feeling. How are you able to see your doctor every day ? It takes me 2 weeks to get in........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.