Zoloft day 6

Posted , 1 user is following.

This first week on zoloft has been tough and I am only on 25 mg.  I am going up to 50 mg Tuesday and am super worried about.  I have had pretty constant anxiety all week and as a result have had to take clonoapin every day.  Worried when I go up anxiety is going to be too intense and I will be on this clonoapin daily.  

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Andrei, to be honest I'm not all that familiar with the different medication, I too suffer with anxiety I take propranolol but I try to be strict with myself and try to cope with my anxiety without medication however you should do what is right for you. I can offer my personal opinion, if you have to question it alot about upping your dose then you may subconsciously be feeling it's quite a big jump. You could book a follow up appointment shortly after to make any ammendments you feel are necessary. However discuss and make sure you are 100 percent happy with it. There is no rush. smile you should be proud that you cope with anxiety. Best wishes

Jen smile

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Well, I only take one Zoloft a day but it is 100 mg. works for me. Give 50 a try for about 2 weeks and see if there are good changes
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks for responses - will definitely give 50 a shot - the stupid thing is once I stop worrying about that something new new will arise to worry on.  
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

The mind is always looking for problems to solve therefore if you have an overactive thought process someone the brain can perceive to create the problems all by itself. When a problem arrives, look at the situation and weigh up the reality. So for example if your worrying about something rationally think to yourself what is the worst that could happen. OK? So if you up your mediation and you decide you don't want to anymore what happens? Well it can be changed.

It's not permanent and you can do things to sort it out. Look at any problem that arrises in your mind and rip it to pieces lol smile best wishes, Jen

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up