zopiclone

Posted , 7 users are following.

how many of these wud help contribute to an eternal life of sleep pls ? thanks in advance smile

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I dont think you can take too many zopis, mike, but please dont try, cheers, george.
  • Posted

really cant be bothered to move on, my friends will be saddened, they are significantly younger than myself, an live very fullfilling an promising lives, as for my family, well as i mentioned the best have already gone, the rest, well erm  i dont wanna say nothing horrible,
  • Posted

I know exactly where you are coming from Michael coz I often feel the same way myself.  But what makes you think all your friends have fulfilling and promising lives?  They might think the same way about you.   They also might envy you being single and having no ties?   The grass always seems greener but from my experience it rarely is.   

You know that life is full of ups and downs and you have said yourself that you have had good times - what makes you think they have ended?  They might have for the time being but life is about change,  stagnation is not life.   Maybe try seeing your change of home as a chance to make yourself happier and maybe even make new friends.   Look on it as a positive not a negative.   You never know what is going to happen in life do you?   Give yourself another chance to find if not happiness then contentment.  Contentment is worth a lot you know and is more permanent than happiness.   

Your life was given to you as a gift and you are a long time dead so you have to make the most of it and try and look on the bright side.   You can't change the past but the future is in your hands so take the opportunity to find good times again.   You owe it to yourself don't you?   

We are all here for you Michael so please use us and we will do our best for you.  

Make a decision that you are not going to kill yourself today and make that decision every day.  

Sometimes when I am going through a particularly bad time I wake up in the morning and say to myself   'Well I have beaten the barstewards again and this give me a good start to the morning.   No one every promised life was easy did they?   Or if they did I missed it.  Take care.  

Bev x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.