Zopiclone addict 15mg a night for ten years Just spent 3 days awake

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone, just got my first nights rest after being awake for 3 days due to a girl suprising me with a visit from 7hrs awake (we met on the internet!)

It completely wiped me for 6 and I didn't sleep for 3 days other than 1-2hrs then I didn't sleep for 40hrs straight zero sleep, then past out for 3hrs the next two nights and managed to get around 5hrs last night...

I'm really done with all this crap now, ten years is long enough and its time to get off ...

It doesn't do anything to me anything, my main concern is that I have changed my brain chemistry and that I won't be able to sleep without it, for ten years I've possibly missed 10 nights of zopiclone due to not getting a prescription on time for example.

I REALLY REALLY need some support and help from fellow zoppies!

Please if you are on it for years and or you're off it or trying to get off it please comment with some advice

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

yep...when I wd from ativan I got about 1.5 hours sleep a night to two weeks. Not a bit tired during that time. Very scary. 
  • Posted

Taper down definitely. This drug is am evil one that got me so addicted I used during the day. 10 a day easy.

Getting off was not so hard

2 days in bed. But get off them. Watch this space Zopiclone will soon be banned everywhere

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.