Zopiclone hunger & depression 😬

Posted , 2 users are following.

Zopiclone 7.5mg to sleep so I can function at work (accounting).   

Glad I found this site!  I am binging on chocolate  about 20 mins.  after taking it. & I don't eat sweets!!!!  I just had my first night without it.  Abit rough with sleep anxiety but I figured it's the weekend and I didn't have to go to work soI would tough it out, yay for me, I did taper for two weeks prior at first to half which is 3.75 which was an adjustment but I survived & I am so glad because I became severely depressed, Agitated , Snappy and not me.  I was feeling overwhelmed, and knew something was very wrong so  I thought what the heck is going on?  I deducted it might be this and sure enough I was absolutely right!!!!  Any kinda benzo like drug depresses!  With just reducing it to half I started to feel normal  again!  Just wondering if anyone else had this:   Hunger & depression?  So glad  I stumbled here to this site! Thanks!  

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi , it works fine for me as a sleeping pill, with no side effects except one. Nearly every night even if I am in bed, I get up and make a very large milkshake full of cream. I have put on an enormous amount of weight.

Like you I don't eat junk food during the day, but this resists all my willpower, or won't power.

I started taking it because I felt it was safer to get some sleep, as opposed to no sleep, then feel I wasn't able to drive safely on the motorway.

Best of luck, your body will adjust, especially to the smaller dose.

• Posted

Thanks for that!  I even told hubby hide the food, but I foind it!  Lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.