Zyrtec helps me sleep...

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey everyone!  I’ve hit 7 weeks and feeling improvements (Flu 20mg).  With that though, I wake up every night sometimes at 2am, 3am, or 4:30am and have a hard time falling back to sleep.  During that time I often experience anxiety.  Frustrating!  

However, when I take Zyrtec 10mg before I sleep, I’m able to sleep through the night till 6:30am+.   Wow!!!  Nice!!!

Has anyone experienced this?  

Any other thoughts and ideas on how to keep me from waking up?  I have tried melatonin with not much luck, and taking Zyrtec nightly might not be too healthy.

Thanks in advance!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Update:  It works for the most part but I can’t see taking Zyrtec long term.  Thus I’m still looking for options.  

All recommendations welcomed. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.