Health InformationSee more health information
- Diethylstilbestrol tablets
- Capecitabine tablets (Xeloda)
- Tamoxifen for breast cancer (Soltamox)
- Fulvestrant for breast cancer (Faslodex)
- Exemestane for breast cancer (Aromasin)
- Letrozole for breast cancer (Femara)
- Goserelin implant (Zoladex/Zoladex LA)
- Idarubicin capsules (Zavedos)
- Everolimus tablets (Afinitor, Certican, Vo...
- Lapatinib tablets (Tyverb)
- Anastrozole for breast cancer (Arimidex)
- Toremifene for breast cancer (Fareston)
VideosWatch more videos
- Familial Breast Cancer
- Paget's Disease of Breast
- Male Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Screening with Mammography
- Breast Lumps and Breast Examination
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- Benign Breast Disease
- Is it time for a health MOT?
- Breast cancer screening - weighing up your...
- Ovarian cancer - the not-so-silent as we t...
- Breast cancer in men
- Personalised medicine
- The message is clear - don't die of embarr...
- There is life after cancer
- Angelina Jolie - whose choice is it anyway...
- Ovarian cancer screening - light at the en...
- NHS or US private care - which comes out t...
- You and your genes: how they affect your h...
- New advances in cancer
- Deep-sea bacteria, the promising new prost...
- Cancer in the headlines – toast & acrylami...
- What are the common causes of breast pain?
Clinical trials are research studies to determine whether drugs or treatments are both safe and effective for humans.Find out more