- Why Wasn't I Prescribed Antibiotics?
- Influenza and Flu-like Illness
- Muscle Weakness
- Treating Your Infection (Public Health Eng...
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Immunisation - Usual UK Schedule
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Immunisation
- Pneumococcal Immunisation
- Meningococcal Immunisation
- MMR Immunisation
- DTaP/Polio/Hib Immunisation
- Polio Immunisation
- Nasal Congestion
MedicinesSee more medicines
- Flu Jab
- Flu: common symptoms
- Dr Sarah Jarvis talks about Flu & Flu Vaccine
- Vaccines and your child's immune system
- Influenza Vaccination
- Treating Infections (PHE)
- Immunisation Schedule (UK)
- Meningococcal Vaccination
- Pneumococcal Vaccination
- Polio and Polio Vaccination
- News of a new coronavirus - should there b...
- When is a flu jab not a jab? When it's a c...
- Think cold, think flu
- Kids flu 'super spreaders' - and why immun...
- Flu immunisations for children – personal...
- Flu vaccination – the real facts
- There’s no such thing as a touch of ‘flu!
- Whooping cough horror – immunisation works
- Immunisation - not just for kids!
- Health weapons against winter ailments
- Rotavirus - you may not have heard of it, ...
- Meningitis - know the risks
- A cough that won’t go away – when should I...
- How to fight off colds and flu
Clinical trials are research studies to determine whether drugs or treatments are both safe and effective for humans.Find out more