Ben is a young NHS doctor in the Southwest. His interests including neurology, health communication and medical ethics. He is also an avid advocate of compassionate care and quality improvement, running a project in the southwest around medical humanities.
- BlogsNHS and politics; how to turn a triumph into a tool
- BlogsOn being a patient; disease as a strength
- BlogsBeing yourself - the importance of personality in healthcare
- BlogsLetting go of ourselves; how opening our minds will let us understand our patients
- BlogsWho are we as doctors? Why an exploration of our significance can lead to better care