Stella is Commissioning Editor for our wellbeing editorial and also writes health and wellbeing articles for these pages. She has been a journalist and editor since 1997, specialising in health and human interest topics, for many popular national UK magazines and newspapers in the UK, such as Take a Break, Bella, The People (magazine) and Cosmopolitan. She began working in digital media in 2009 and has been with the Patient team since 2012.
- Health InformationDouble People's Choice Award Win for Patient
- Health InformationSmartphone pilot signals White Coat Syndrome solution
- Health InformationPatient wins big at leading digital awards
- Health InformationSmartphone tech helps asthma patient breathe more easily
- Health InformationGPs switched on to online records access deadline