Old Bracknell Lane
Helpline: 0845 251 9002 (open Monday - Friday) Tel (admin): 0845 251 9003
Best times to phone: 10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
The vision of the British Dyslexia Association is a dyslexia friendly society enabling all dyslexic people to reach their potential.
Their mission is to:
- Campaign and lobby for long lasting and sustainable change for the benefit of dyslexic people.
- Provide impartial and objective advice and support to dyslexic people and those with whom they come into contact.
- Set the standards for and accredit dyslexia knowledge and professional expertise.
- Deliver innovative solutions which break new ground in the field of dyslexia.
- Disseminate and share best practice regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Promote research.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.