The Great Barn
Baynards Green Farm
Helpline: 0845 6014939 (24 hour answering service)
The Child Brain Injury Trust aims to improve the quality of life for all children and young people who have an acquired brain injury (ABI) and to enable them to achieve their full potential.
Activities of the Child Brain Injury Trust include:
- Co-ordinating a network of support groups across the UK; providing families with a chance to offer each other mutual support, social activities, advice and information and access to sympathetic and informed professionals.
- Providing support and information via a helpline, website and a variety of publications.
- Providing funding, information and grants for families, children and young people.
- Acting as an advocate both with and on behalf of children who have an ABI and their families for improvements at both a local and national level in service provision, policy and legislation.
- Training courses for staff working in education, health & social services and the legal profession/case management.
- Family support workers in some regions.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.