Tel: 020 8668 2181
Cabrini (formerly the Catholic Children's Society) is a charity providing-wide ranging services to children, young people, families and to adults with learning disabilities. Their work is focused on the following areas:
- finding, preparing and supporting families for children who need to be adopted or fostered
- supporting people who have been adopted or were in our care homes to access their records and, if required, facilitate reunions
- providing flexible, affordable and accessible support and services to a diverse range of communities through our long standing neighbourhood projects
- providing a home for adults with learning disabilities
- supporting schools by providing counselling for students and support and training for teachers
- offering personalised catechetical programmes to children and adults with learning disabilities.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.