The Calvert Trust enables people with disabilities, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.
They aim to do this by providing:
- A wide range of adventurous outdoor activities, meaningful challenge and adventure within a framework of safety
- Skilled, qualified and caring staff able to fulfil the needs of visitors
- Accommodation appropriate to the needs of the visitors
- Facilities for families and friends to share the enjoyment and experience
- The enrichment in the life of each individual through adventure and personal achievement
- The chance to enjoy countryside of exceptional natural beauty
- Recreational opportunities that can be transferred into everyday living
- Personal development and rehabilitation leading to integration
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.