Tel: 020 7830 2323
Cancerkin is a breast cancer support charity. Its activities include the following:
- One-to-one support by trained volunteer visitors with personal experience of breast cancer.
- Group support meetings.
- Massage, reflexology, acupuncture, Alexander Technique, reiki, and spiritual healing.
- 'Look Good - Feel Better' programme.
- Lymphoedema clinic by hospital specialist referral (upper limb problems related to breast cancer treatment only).
- Information - courses - seminars.
- Yoga, pilates and tai chi classes.
- Drop-in information library with internet facilities.
- Art therapy.
- Creative writing.
- Drama workshops.
- Children's corner.
- Annual sponsored walk in the park.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.