Tel: 020 7837 7979
The Child Poverty Action Group (CPAG) is a national charity which has been fighting poverty for over 40 years. CPAG:
- Campaigns for changes in policy. CPAG leads national and local campaigns that attack the root causes of poverty.
- Provides vital research and information about poverty for decision-makers, the media and the public.
- Advises local advice workers on the complex social security system and keeps them up to date with the latest developments.
- Fights for rights by taking up legal test cases to secure benefits to which people are entitled.
- Campaigns for changes in policy to help prevent child poverty.
- Welfare benefits and tax credit handbook - all means tested benefits and non means tested benefits.
- Child support handbook - covers the powers of the CSA to pursue maintenance and seek information, how to apply for maintenance, etc.
- Debt advice handbook.
CPAG is not able to offer advice to the public.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.