Tel: 02920 342 434
Fax: 02920 343134
Best time to telephone: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Children in Wales is the national umbrella children's organisation in Wales, bringing organisations and individuals together to:
- Make the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child a reality in Wales.
- Fight for sustainable quality services and fair shares for all children and young people.
- Ensure special attention and treatment for children in need.
- Give children and young people a voice.
- Fforwm Magu Plant (Parenting Forum).
- Fatherhood Wales Group.
- Forum on Issues for Disabled Children.
- Children's Rights Practice Exchange Network.
- Sure Start Network.
- 4 Nations Child Policy Network.
- Looking After Health Network.
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers Network.
- Young Carers Network.
- Early Years & Childcare Advisory Group.
- North Wales Voluntary Organisations Support Group.
Children in Wales works in partnership with the National Children's Bureau in England, Children in Scotland and also works internationally with Eurochild and the International Forum for Child Welfare
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.