Tel: 020 7534 6546
The Chinese National Healthy Living Centre was set up in 1987 to help members of the Chinese community:
- Find their way round the health service and get the treatment they need.
- Get counselling, information and advice for themselves and for family and friends who are unwell.
- Enjoy healthier lives through receiving practical encouragement and lifestyle information.
- Health promotion leaflets and videos and DVD's
- Sunday Chinese surgery
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Interpretation support
- Multi-lingual health helpline
- Fitness programme
- Counselling in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Health days and talks
- Disability support scheme
- Carers support scheme
- Macmillan Chinese cancer awareness project
- Internet drop-in
- Walking for health
- Tai Chi class
- Healthier cooking training course
- Mental Health advocacy project
- Hep B clinic including vaccination
- Massage for carers in Westminster
- Outreach health events
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.