Tel: 01970 626470 Web: www.recovery.org.uk
Cyswllt Contact is for over 18 year olds who are concerned about their own or someone else's use of drugs or alcohol. With centres in Aberystwyth and Cardigan they provide:
- Free and confidential advice.
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness - for people who are aware they have a problem and want to find out why.
- Day Treatment - for people who want to give up chemical dependency and to maintain lifestyles free from drugs or alcohol.
- Aftercare - for people who have completed Day Treatment or who have completed abstinence-based treatment elsewhere.
- Family Programme - for family and friends affected by someone else's use of drugs or alcohol.
- Supporting People - advice with housing, benefits, training, employment, leisure pursuits and healthy living.
- Arrest Referral Scheme - an Arrest Referral Worker provides initial contact for anyone in police custody or appearing in court, who has a drug or alcohol misuse issue.
- Peer Mentoring Scheme - recruits and trains volunteer mentors for substance misuse in Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire and Powys.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.