Lenzie Glasgow East Dunbartonshire G66 5BG
Tel: 0141 777 6111 Web: www.deafblindscotland.org.uk
Deafblind Scotland's vision: a society in which deafblind people have the permanent support and recognition necessary to be equal citizens.
Deafblind Scotland aims:
- To help deafblind people in Scotland live as rightful members of their own communities and to encourage and support contact between deafblind people and sighted hearing people.
- To liaise with health and social service providers to make appropriate assistance available to deafblind people in Scotland.
- To work in partnership with statutory and other agencies to improve the quality of life of deafblind people.
- To raise awareness of both the needs and potential of deafblind people.
- To encourage provision of facilities, services and support for deafblind people.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.