89-93 Fonthill Road
Tel (Voice): 0800 018 4730
Tel (Text): 0800 018 9949
Tel (Admin): 020 7263 6399
Disability Pregnancy and Parenthood International (DPPI) believes that disabled people have an equal right to information and choice in all aspects of pregnancy and parenting. DPPI UK information and enquiry service is available to:
- Disabled people who are already parents and those who wish to become parents.
- Health and social work professionals and students.
- Institutions who train professionals.
- Organisations concerned with disability and/or pregnancy and parenthood.
- Service planners in the fields of health, social services, education and housing.
- Others concerned with other issues which affect the lives of disabled people.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.