Tel: 01494 722733 (10.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday)
Fax: 01494 722977
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity whose purpose is to take seriously ill children and physically disabled children on their holiday of a lifetime to the theme parks in Florida. Dreamflight believes in the importance of bringing some fun and enjoyment into the lives of children whose illnesses and treatments have brought pain, distress and disruption to their lives. Dreamflight aims to select children with a cross-section of illnesses and conditions for this annual holiday. Dreamflight's criteria are as follows:
- Children are usually between the ages of 8 and 14.
- Children have been or are seriously ill or have a physical disability.
- Anyone may nominate a child but the nomination form must be completed by the child's consultant or GP.
- Whilst most children require some form of supervised medication or treatment, the attention they require must not be so intrusive as to prevent them from enjoying the holiday.
- Unfortunately the number of wheelchair places is limited.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.