60 Gainsford Street
Tel: 020 7403 3020
Textphone: 020 7403 0040
Employers' Forum on Disability is a leading employers' organisation focused on disability as it affects business. They make it easier to employ and do business with disabled people. They are supported by a growing list of members from UK business, multinational corporations and the public sector.
Joining them helps you to build your capacity to employ and retain disabled employees, do business with disabled customers and become disability confident. You will become part of a unique network of employers with access to nearly two decades of experience on disability.
EFD membership enables you to:
- Turn legal obligation into policy development and culture change.
- Take part in their Disability Standard - a management tool that enables you to assess your organisation's performance on disability.
- Access specialist advice on the Disability Discrimination Act and related employment regulations.
- Understand how disability affects your stakeholders, markets and key operations.
- Source expert consultancy on customer services, web accessibility and your policies and procedures.
- Enhance your reputation with disabled people, employees, customers and government.
- Build your business case on disability confidence.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.