Tel: 0141 248 4125
Fax: 0141 248 5887
Epilepsy Connections provides community-based support to people living with epilepsy in the Greater Glasgow and Forth Valley areas. Their current activities and services include:
- Information on a wide range of epilepsy issues.
- Fieldwork support for individuals and families.
- Multicultural Project, which provides bilingual and culturally sensitive information and support to people affected by epilepsy within ethnic minority communities.
- Schools Project, which provides epilepsy awareness education programmes for schools communities.
- Mainstreaming Project, which offers adults with epilepsy the chance to access education, training, voluntary and paid employment.
- Epilepsy awareness and first aid educational training packages, including the administration of emergency rescue medication.
- Friends Connected, a social group which meets every 6 weeks for outings in the Glasgow area.
- Various workshops on offer throughout the year, including memory and confidence building.
- Children's activities.
- Volunteering opportunities.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.