Tel: 024 7641 3293
Best time to telephone: 10am - 7pm
Erb's palsy or brachial plexus paralysis is a condition which is mainly due to birth trauma that affects nerves that supply the movement and feeling to an arm. Some babies recover on their own, some need specialist treatment. The Erb's Palsy Group is a registered charity which aims to offer mutual support to families with affected children and to act as a network to provide information. They aim to increase awareness and understanding. Some of the group's activities include the following:
- Support for parents/adults/children.
- Putting parents/adults/children in touch with each other.
- Help with obtaining medical information.
- Producing a quarterly newsletter.
- Advising on benefits and aids for children.
- Organising an information day/conference for parents and professionals.
- Organising an annual social event.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.