1 Regent Terrace
Tel: 020 7820 8130
European Association for the Treatment of Addiction (UK) - eATA - is one of the largest membership organisations for the independent drug and alcohol treatment and aftercare sector. Their aim is to ensure that people with substance dependencies get the treatment they need. They work with providers, referrers, commissioners and policymakers to improve access and quality in the sector. Through their presence on working groups and at consultation events, eATA is able to continually raise the concerns and needs of the independent sector.
Their goals are to:
- Increase the level of treatment provision.
- Reduce delays in accessing treatment.
- Improve the appropriateness of referrals.
- Enhance standards of treatment delivery.
- Improving awareness of the treatment needs of people dependent on drugs and alcohol.
- Encouraging and aiding the development of policies to improve treatment access and quality.
- Advising on and promoting best practice in the purchase & provision of treatment services.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.