Tel: 0131 557 9800 Tel (Freephone): 0500 83 93 83 - Answerphone if not available
Families Outside provides support and information for prisoners' families in Scotland. It is a charity that helps to mitigate the effects of imprisonment on children and families and consequently to reduce the likelihood of reoffending through support and information for families and for the people who work with them.
Families Outside can help and support you with any questions or concerns you may have, including:
- If you are worried about how you are coping.
- What you need to know about visiting the prison.
- Who to talk to at prison.
- Advice on claiming travel expenses.
- Any queries about home leave or your relative's release.
- If you are concerned about how your relative is coping.
- Any worries about the children.
- Putting you in touch with your local services.
- ... or do you just need someone to talk to?
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.