Tel: 0845 458 1124
Fledglings is a registered charity which aims to provide families caring for a child with a disability or with any special needs, and their related support workers, with information about and easy access to helpful products. The organisation is national and operates on a not-for-profit basis. The search service is free to parents and carers and operates as follows:
- Resources which are not readily available are searched out, tested and ordered.
- Fledglings will attempt to contact the manufacturer to obtain special articles on behalf of parents and carers.
- Products are supplied at competitive prices plus postage and packing.
- The range includes items such as toys, learning resources, books, eating and drinking equipment, scissors, safety products, wheelchair outerware, and clothing, incontinence products and swimwear.
- Fledglings has a brochure available to view on-line.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.