100 Elderpark Street
Tel: 0141 445 8797
HIV-AIDS Carers and Family Service Provider Scotland is a charitable, not for profit organisation, established in 1991. They work throughout Scotland providing a range of practical and emotional services to carers, families, partners, friends and relatives who are affected or infected by HIV or AIDS.
They offer a range of confidential services that are flexible and tailored to meet the needs of individuals and families alike. Services range from and include:
- One to one Support.
- Family Support.
- Break for Carers.
- Home Support Visits.
- Telephone Support.
- Out of Hours Telephone Support.
- E-mail Support.
- Attend hospital visits with you, to provide support or undertake hospital visits on your behalf when you need a break.
- Assist access a range of services or information such as welfare grants and benefits, housing, transport issues.
- Provide a range of Carer, HIV, Drug, Sexually Transmitted Infections and Mental Health related information.
- Bereavement Support.
- Organisational Library Resource.
- Undertake Talks/Presentations.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.