Tel (Helpline): 0114 2718210
Tel (Office): 0114 2718210 / 07714930740 Web: www.hearing-voices.org
Hearing Voices Network has the following aims.
- To support a national network of people who hear voices to better understand the experience, alongside workers, families and friends.
- To set up self-help groups of voice hearers to share experiences and discuss strategies for coping with voices.
- To educate society about the meaning of voices to reduce ignorance and anxiety.
- To develop a range of non-medical ways of assisting people to cope with their voices.
- To bring together voice hearers who have not been in contact with Psychiatric services with those people experiencing distress.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.