Tel: 0141 342 1890
KEY provides a wide range of support services and accommodation for people with learning disabilities in a range of home and community settings. They are a social care organisation as well as a housing organisation.
Their vision is that people with learning disabilities should have the choice to build a life of their own with the active support of family and friends, on a foundation of good quality support and accommodation.
By providing the right support in good quality housing with active community links, they are striving to provide positive opportunities for:
- Personal development ...so that each person's potential for personal growth is recognised, respected and nurtured.
- Inclusion ...so that people can use the full range of community facilities.
- Relationships ...so that people can develop a range of warm, friendly and loving relationships.
- Choices ...so that people can express their individuality and also have meaningful control over their lives.
- Participation ...so that people can influence the nature of services they receive.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.