Haringey Irish Centre
Tel: 020 8801 7432
Kith and Kids goal is to achieve empowerment and social inclusion for/with families who have one or more members with a disability.
Kith and Kids aims to:
- Provide support for the whole family.
- Provide information about, or help with educational, medical, or social issues.
- Organise weekend and evening activities and holiday projects for their members with disabilities.
- Ensure representation for families and individuals by providing advocacy support.
- Enable members to have a full social life by developing and supporting friendship schemes.
- Assist the development of similar groups.
- Actively support social inclusion for members with disabilities.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.