Shoreham by Sea
Tel (Admin): 01268 771333
- For solicitors, Advocates and Legal Executives, Paralegals and Law Students in England and Wales:
0800 279 6888
- For solicitors and Law Students in Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man: 0800 279 6869
- For Barristers, Clerks and Judges in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and Advocates in Scotland: 0800 018 4299
- For Solicitors in Ireland: 1800 991801
- For Barristers in Ireland: 1800 303145
LawCare is a free and confidential advisory service to help lawyers, their families and their staff to deal with the health issues and related emotional difficulties associated with the practise of law. Help is available to those suffering from stress and/or depression, or who have alcohol, drug or other dependency concerns.
The service LawCare offers:
- Is strictly confidential.
- Takes the form of an initial telephone assessment, advice and/or referral where necessary.
- Is provided free, although any subsequent professional counselling or treatment will normally have to be paid for unless available on the National Health Service or covered by private health insurance.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.