36 Park Terrace
Tel: 01786 450335
Aberlour is the largest, solely Scottish, children's charity. They provide help to over 6000 of Scotland's most vulnerable children, young people and their families each year. They help:
- Children whose lives are affected by parental drug and alcohol dependency.
- Young people who have social, educational and behavioural difficulties.
- Children and young people who run away from home and are exposed to risk of harm.
- Children and young people who have a disability.
- Young children to experience positive parenting, play and early learning.
Last updated on 22/02/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.