The Coach House
Tel: 01784 490910
Ability Housing Association is a Registered Provider (RP) that specialises in providing disabled people with housing and support services that enable them to live more independent lives. They work in partnership with local authority Housing, Social Services and Supporting People teams, the Homes and Communities Agency, and mainstream RPs to help deliver flexible and tailored housing and support for people who want to live more independently.
The team provides support that promotes independent living, including:
- Assistance with learning independent living skills.
- Advice and assistance with claiming welfare benefits and Housing Benefit.
- Advice and assistance with budgeting and managing your bills.
- Advice on aids and adaptations.
- Assistance with reporting repairs to your home and managing your tenancy.
- General counselling and support with day to day living.
- Assistance with arranging personal care and contacting other agencies involved in your care and welfare.
Last updated on 21/08/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.