3 The Boulevard
Tel: 01923 361 500
Action for Children is a children's charity that supports and speaks out for the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
How they help:
- Family support - they support families at critical times and with difficult problems.
- Children in care - they help find carers for children who can't live with their families.
- Our schools - they help children and young people reach their full potential.
- Young people - they help vulnerable and excluded young people.
- Disabled children - they provide specialist help and support for disabled children.
Last updated on 23/08/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.