PO Box 77
Tel: 01282 771 900
The Albinism Fellowship is a purely voluntary organisation that aims to provide information, advice and support, for people with albinism. This is done either directly for a person with albinism or indirectly through their parents, families, or the professionals working with them. The Fellowship's services include:
- A twice yearly newsletter.
- Further information about albinism and related issues - please leave name and address on above telephone number.
- A telephone helpline. Answerphone messages are returned either in the evening or at weekends.
- Occasional regional meetings & social events.
- A bi-annual national conference.
- There is also a forum for questions and answers for members via the website.
The Fellowship also aims to raise positive awareness of albinism among the medical and teaching professions and through the media, primarily in the UK. The Fellowship's membership extends around the world and it has links with similar organisations in the USA and Australia for example. There is a small annual membership fee; contact the Fellowship for details.
The Fellowship also have a forum and a Facebook page on the web. The forum is open for anyone to read and post questions and answers. You don't have to be a member of the Fellowship to participate in the forum.
Last updated on 28/06/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.