25 Bedford Street
Tel: 020 7759 9100
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for the over-55s. Their purpose, mission and vision are:
- To improve the lives of older people.
- To be the first choice provider of support and care services for older people.
- To anticipate and respect the lifestyle choices of older people by providing services they value.
Anchor is dedicated to ensuring the well-being of older people by:
- Providing support, care and housing which meets their individual choices.
- Creating opportunities for them to express their views.
- Listening to what they want.
- Involving them in planning services to meet their needs and preferences.
- Promoting ideas, policies and actions which meet their aspirations.
- Relating to and working with partners and local communities.
Last updated on 30/10/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.