Aphasia Now is a website for people with aphasia, created by people with aphasia, and run by people with aphasia.
The vision of Aphasia Now is to be an aphasia-friendly website:
- To provide a forum for aphasic people to communicate with each other all over the world.
- To be a site that will encourage aphasic people to share experiences and pass on their aphasia expertise.
- Join with aphasic people to campaign to improve services.
- Develop independence and to lead fulfilling lives despite aphasia.
- Raise awareness, in the general public and in those whose work brings them into contact with aphasic people, of how aphasia affects people and their families.
Aphasia Now offers information and news about aphasia and tries to provide better opportunities and aphasia related resources. Aphasia Now also provides information for aphasic people and their families.
Last updated on 11/08/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.