14-18 City Road
Tel: 029 2049 0621
Action on Smoking & Health (ASH) Wales Cymru is the leading voluntary organisation in Wales tackling tobacco use. Our main aim is to achieve a reduction in and eventual elimination of the health problems associated with smoking and tobacco use.
The key activities of ASH Wales are:
- Communicate the issues relating to smoking and tobacco use in Wales.
- Build effective networks of interested parties working in the tobacco control arena.
- Provide advocacy and support to individuals and projects working in the tobacco control arena, and to those who are not adequately represented in public health policy or practice.
- Lobby for public health measures to protect the health of all people in Wales from the harm caused by smoking and tobacco.
- Undertake projects and research in tobacco control areas.
Last updated on 18/03/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.