IACR - Rothamsted
Tel: 01582 760733
The AT Society is a registered charity which aims to improve quality of life and quality of care for people living with A-T while actively promoting research to lengthen lives and ultimately bring about a cure.
They do this by:
- Providing information and support to meet the challenges of living with A-T.
- Working to achieve better, more coordinated health and social care services
- promoting and funding high quality A-T research.
- Speaking out to ensure that the voices of people affected by A-T are heard
- Raising awareness of A-T and gathering supporters and resources to help achieve our vision.
Last updated on 18/03/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.