152 - 160 City Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 130 7329 (Admin) 0845 130 7328
The Behçet's Syndrome Society, a registered charity, aims:
- To provide information and support for people with Behçet's disease and for those who care for them.
- To provide financial aid in hardship caused by Behçet's disease.
- To foster education, collaboration and networking in the medical and allied professions with an interest in Behçet's disease.
- To promote and assist with research into Behçet's disease.
- To promote the formation of patient support groups and awareness of this rare disease amongst the appropriate influential institutions, authorities and decision-making bodies, and to provide them with detailed information about Behçet's disease.
Last updated on 08/12/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.