PO Box 548
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 603 8570, (Admin) 01484 559983
Brake is a national road safety charity with two aims:
- To prevent death and injury on the roads through education of all road users and campaigning for government improvements to road safety.
- To care for people who are bereaved or affected by serious injury in a road crash through support services, including a helpline and literature distributed through police officers.
Activities by Brake include:
- A helpline and support literature for road crash victims.
- An information service for employers about fleet safety (called Fleet Safety Forum).
- Research into driver behaviour and public attitudes to road safety.
- Educational resources, particularly for drivers, employers and families.
- Campaigning in government and parliament for road safety policies.
Last updated on 22/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.