Acorn Business Park
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 018 0527
The British Tinnitus Association (BTA) is a world leader in providing support and advice about tinnitus.
The BTA work to help individuals with tinnitus and the wider public understand more about tinnitus via:
- A confidential freephone helpline 0800 018 0527.
- Over 30 information leaflets, written by leading medical professionals.
- Quiet, the BTA's quarterly magazine.
- The website containing information and advice for all audiences.
- Attending awareness raising events across the UK.
The BTA also works with medical professionals to support medical and clinical research and provide training.
Last updated on 08/02/2017
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.