9-11 Church Street
Tel: 0800 028 2228
CareConfidential (a network of independent, affiliated centres throughout the UK) offers a national free phone helpline which provides confidential counselling to anyone facing pregnancy or post abortion concerns - whatever their age, beliefs background or circumstances. Their services are also available to partners and family members.
- Free nationwide access to trained advisors offering unlimited time to listen and help.
- Information on all the options and sensitive, confidential counselling to help you reach your own informed choice.
- Links to local centres if you would like to talk to someone face to face or receive ongoing support, whatever your decision.
- Help and advice for partners and other family members faced with pregnancy or abortion related concerns.
- Counselling and support for women and their partners if troubled by a past abortion or miscarriage.
Last updated on 29/11/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.