The Squire Centre
33-37 University Street
Tel: 0845 4500 275 or 0207 391 9282
Changing Faces is a national charity for people and families who are living with conditions, marks or scars that affect their appearance providing the following services:
- National Helpline – providing advice and information. People can also be directed to other Changing Faces services or relevant organisations.
- Emotional and practical support - providing support face-to-face, on the phone, online and in groups.
- Skin Camouflage Service – 0300 012 0276, delivered by Skin Camouflage Practitioners across the UK (formerly the British Red Cross Skin Camouflage Service).
- Self-help resources - extensive self-help resources available online and in print written for adults, young people, parents and teachers.
- Training - offering support, advice and learning opportunities for professionals in health, education and the workplace.
Last updated on 07/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.