c/o 39-40 Eagle Street
Tel: (Freephone) 0800 977 4396
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Support Association (CLLSA) is a charity formed in August 2005 by a group of four CLL patients who initially made contact over the internet. The main aim of CLLSA is to provide help and support for patients with CLL (and similar related conditions) and their carers.
- A website
- A unique contact list of consultants in the UK who specialise in CLL
- Latest news and developments on CLL
- Regular patient meetings
- Information leaflets
- Patient conferences with expert speakers on CLL
- Liason with NICE on CLL matters
- Fundraising for CLL research
Last updated on 30/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.