4th Floor, Jessica House
Red Lion Square
191 Wandsworth High Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0300 999 0004, (Admin) 020 7289 6111
The Disabled Living Foundation (DLF) is a national charity which provides impartial advice and information about equipment/assistive technology designed to enable older and disabled people to live more independently.
Services offered by DLF include the following:
- Equipment Demonstration Centre.
- Living Made Easy - impartial advice and information website
- AskSARA - online self-help guide.
- You'reable - online community.
- Loan library of simple electronic equipment aids.
- Supplier directory.
Last updated on 16/06/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.